Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hello Masterji

Oh Masterji!  I want to know where this masterji is located! He seems to be just superb!
I wanted to blog about this ad since the day I saw it for the first time, but today I do it!

Many would agree with me on how difficult is to rack your brains over the tailor to get things right. You tell him to do one thing and he does the other. You try to be as simple as possible but still he will complicate things on his own. You tell him long length kurta, and he will make it short. Story over! Nothing can be done to it now! You tell him to make a round neckline, he will make a pentagonal and moreover he will add his special comment that pentagonal neckline is in fashion. But, who shall explain him that you need no fashion but basics! You ask him to deliver it on a particular day and he would conveniently forget in-spite of reminding him for several times. And you would have noticed, no tailor notes down the minute instructions you are giving. And when asked why is he not doing so, he will proudly say "sab yaad rahega, madam!" DuH!

I hope this vodafone tailor delivers the net + chikan sleeve and the cris-cross back dori with no faults and alterations!
How I wish I would want this tailor!

No comments: