Friday, November 27, 2009

Patched-up Bag

This happens with me many a times; when I am frantically looking for something, I never get that and instead I get something else which is interesting in some other way. Today morning the same thing happened!! I was looking for some old left over embroidery threads and instead I found this pretty bag. I had stitched this bag about two years back during my sewing tutorials. Made from leftover pieces of fabric, this bag uses a variety of fabrics like block prints, batik, ikat, regular screen prints, kota, extra warp patterned and other woven textured fabrics.

5 comments:

Vaishali Dalvi said... [Reply]

yaa that bag is good one,
I wish you can do this lovely stiching for me also..
any ways it is an beautifull piece of work,
keep it up...I realy liked it.

Aarti Badamikar said... [Reply]

Thanks Vaishali :)

Aarti Badamikar said... [Reply]

From FaceBook...

Rujuta Zawar says: I like this bag! its damn neat

Gauri Natu says: me likes dis............... :)

Unknown said... [Reply]

very nice!

Aarti Badamikar said... [Reply]

Thanks Kanika :)