Saturday, December 19, 2009

Reindeer & Reindeers





Writing a story is difficult. I tried hard to write a story on reindeers supporting the designs but no just couldn't make it :( Thought some words, sentences and paragraphs could bind these four visuals together and create an interesting anecdote of its kinds... but nooooo, I was too bad at this reindeer story atleast. If you could built up a story around these visuals I would be glad!

PS: These designs are developed for table and kitchen linen for the eve of Christmas.

3 comments:

Vaishali Dalvi said... [Reply]

aatri those Reindeers look supperb.

I just love Reinders and wish we had feew in mumbai,,,,,
never mind your Designe inspires me to write a lot I can keep on imageining about them .....
lovelt designe

birju said... [Reply]

hey, i like ur reindeer collection... its automatically felling like chilling place... nice way of symbolism... :-)
very smartly worked out, which can suit on any type of winter consume... keep it up...

Aarti Badamikar said... [Reply]

@ Vaishali: I wish we had snow in Mumbai too.. ;)

@ Birju: Thanks Birju for your appreciative comment.
Keep dropping by...
:)