Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hello March!

It's March already! And 2011 not being a leap year, has missed our "two months of wedding" anniversary!! But CeLeBrAtIoNs do not need dates :)

Last weekend was a "market roam around" weekend with my friend DJ. Dj is an architect - urban designer and has recently started blogging at City Doodles. She loves cities and we love to explore cities together. I have blogged few of our explorations here and here. City Doodles is an interesting architectural city-centric blog, you should visit, comment and follow!!

Both, me and Dj love to buy pretty stationery of any kind. And this time, we picked up these patterned binder clips from Staples and Landmark. Aren't these pretty?!! Bold Bright and Beautiful! Very Spring-Summer!!

3 comments:

jisha said... [Reply]

Aarti! You make paper clips look tempting!!
i <3 your blog!

Unknown said... [Reply]

I love it too.......nowadays im in hunt for cool rubberbands...what interests me is not the rubber band but, where in one corner must be a market full ofit...hahahah ...next time...next time aarti,,, you and me....

Aarti Badamikar said... [Reply]

Thanks Jisha!! Glad that my blog makes you smile :)

@ DJ: Our Mumbai Exploration Qualities RoCk ;)